Friday, January 31, 2014
Posted by The ATC Team at 4:40 PM
Thursday, January 30, 2014
“I’m honored to be part of bringing Inside Politics back to CNN, with a focus on ahead-of-the-curve political reporting,” said King. “It’s a fascinating time in American politics, in Washington and across the country, and we have a remarkable group of journalists committed to sharing their reporting and their insights each week.”
Posted by The ATC Team at 9:50 AM
Friday, January 24, 2014
Posted by The ATC Team at 8:00 PM
From Variety, feel free to discuss:
The climb has gotten steeper for Jeff Zucker and CNN.
This week marks Zucker’s one-year anniversary as prexy of the cable news network, and Nielsen ratings released Tuesday show that for the week of Jan. 13-19, the net delivered its lowest ratings yet under his watch.
CNN attracted 78,000 adults 25-54 in total-day and 99,000 in primetime for the week. Meanwhile, Fox News Channel averaged 218,000 in the same demo for total-day, almost matching CNN and MSNBC (which earned 148,000) combined. In prime, Fox pulled in 261,000 and MSNBC attracted 235,000.
Compared to the same week a year ago, CNN plunged 33% in the demo and 28% in total viewers; its declines were even greater in primetime. Fox News, on the other hand, was up in total-day by 3% in adults 25-54 and 6% in total viewers, while MSNBC was down 5% and 11% in these categories respectively.
Posted by The ATC Team at 12:44 PM
Posted by The ATC Team at 12:16 PM
Friday, January 17, 2014
Posted by The ATC Team at 5:00 PM