Photographer: David S. Holloway
© 2012 Cable News Network. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved.
- CNN tops MSNBC by double digits among total viewers and key demos (25-54 and 18-34) throughout the night.
- CNN had its strongest performance yet among adults 25-54 during this year’s presidential debate cycle.
- CNN also tops Fox News in younger viewers (18-34); more than doubles MSNBC.
- While CNN, Fox News and MSNBC were up versus their prior four "non-event" Tuesday averages, CNN's growth of +758% among total viewers and +1117% among adults 25-54 was the most substantial.
- Compared to 2004 second presidential debate (most similar), CNN was up +70% among total viewers and up +56% among adults 25-54.