King interviewed White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel and Senator John Kerry.
- Emanuel: Obama asking questions that have never been asked
- Obama aide defends tax on so-called 'Cadillac' plans
- Obama aides question Wall St. firms lobbying against reforms
- Emanuel explains White House's view of Fox News
- Kerry: Obama would be 'irresponsible' to send more troops to Afghanistan now
- 'This is not Vietnam,' Kerry says of Afghanistan
During the first part of the Sounds of Sunday, we heard from Bill Bennett, Donna Brazile, and David Gergen.
The conversation continued with the addition of Jessican Yellin and Gloria Borger.
The Last Word went to Hew Hampshire's Republican Senator Judd Gregg.
King visited his 40th state this week: Alaska. He took a look at the impact the recession has had in this week's American Dispatch as well as spoke with Zina Egbert, David Newlon, and Dan King in Wasilla, Alaska for the CNN Diner segment.