CNN's Kristie Lu Stout will moderate a panel next month at the CASBAA Convention 200- in Hong Kong.
Women Media Networks (WMN) is a new not-for-profit media organization that is creating a regional network to empower women and help them realize their full potential. WMN will launch in the Asia-Pacific region with a breakfast event on Tuesday 3rd November at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Hong Kong. The event, held in conjunction with CASBAA Convention 2009, features a line-up of Asia’s most prominent media business leaders.
The opening event panel, moderated by CNN’s Kristie Lu Stout, includes:
- Christine Fellowes, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Comcast International Media Group (CIMG),
- Michelle Guthrie, Senior Advisor, Providence Equity Asia Limited
- Aliza Knox, Head of Online Sales and Operations, Google Asia Pacific
- May Lee, Lotus Media House, Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Rohana Rohzan, Chief Executive Officer, Astro
- Laura Wendt, Vice President and Managing Director of Walt Disney Television International (Southeast Asia).
For more information about joining WMN and attending the WMN Breakfast visit the website at www.womenmedianetworks.com.