Suzanne Malveaux filled in for Wolf Blitzer today on The Situation Room. It was ladies night for tonight's political round table discussion. Panelists included:
- Lisa Desjardins, Congressional Correspondent for CNN Radio
- Gloria Borger, CNN Senior Political Analyst
- Amy Walter, CNN political contributor
The panel discussed:
- Fred Thompson's criticism of Rudy Giuliani using his tenure as New York mayor as the basis for his campaign.
- A new campaign ad for Hillary Clinton where someone else does all the speaking.
- A Rudy Giuliani campaign ad where he talks about dealing with "crisis".
- A new study that implies the Republican party may no longer be the party of the rich.
The full transcript of the discussion is available at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0711/23/sitroom.03.html.
The Republican YouTube debate won't be the only special programming on CNN next week.
Wednesday night, November 28th at 11pm ET, Campbell Brown reports on Broken Government: Campaign Killers.
Friday night, November 30th at 11pm ET, Christiane Amanpour's Special Investigations Unit, Czar Putin will air.
Let us know who you think it is and we'll reveal this journalist's identity in Sunday's post.